VicTennis is a strong advocate of good tennis etiquette both on and of the court.
Therefore, the VicTennis abide by the Victorian Code of Conduct for Community Sport.
Below outline The Code outlined by the Victorian Code of Conduct for Community Sport
Every person: spectator, player, club member, official, participant, administrator, coach, parent or member of the community involved with the sport, should work to ensure:
- inclusion of every person regardless of their age, gender or sexual orientation
- inclusion of every person regardless of their race, culture or religion
- opportunities for people of all abilities to participate in the sport and develop to their full potential
- respect is shown towards others, the club and the broader community
- a safe and inclusive environment for all
- elimination of violent and abusive behaviour
- protection from sexual harassment or intimidation.